Monday, August 11, 2008

AN ANGEL'S STORY (Click Here To Post Your Comment)

OUR DEAREST ANGEL SHIHAB LEFT US FOREVER. HE LEFT TO RULE IN A DIFFERENT KINGDOM ON 18TH OCTOBER, 2008, AT 12:30 PM SINGAPORE TIME.I AM REQUESTING TO ALL MANKIND TO PRAY FOR THIS ANGEL.




"Hei! I am Shihab, a little angel. You know, I love ......... lots of things. I love to play games, I love to dance, I love to read, love to eat (specially Ice cream & Chocolates), watching cartoon's & movies with laughter and also sometimes fight with other angels like me and I always want to do these. But you know for the last 2 & half years I just can't do these as my wings are not working properly. I can't fly anymore like other angels unless it repairs. But I want to. My wings can be repaired and I can fly again . But to do that I need more & more helps from all of you, from all humans. Just think, how many times I pleased you, gave you happiness by being your son, by being your brother and on return will you not help your this son, this brother! I know you will, as God said, humans are better than angels and I believe in all of you".

Shihab: shihab0101@yahoo.com










___________________________________________________________________________________________

Shihab Shahriar, a 7 years old little & cute angel is suffering by Blood Cancer for the last 2 & half years (The news also published in a newspaper of Bangladesh named "Amar Desh" on 8th August, 2008 and also telecasted on in a T.V channel named ATN Bangla. This cute and smiley little angel even don't know what's happened to him. He is now in "National University Hospital of Singapore" for better treatment. The
good news is he will survive properly as the doctors confirmed but he needs to transplant his bone marrow before 25th of this month. For that a huge amount of money (Almost $150 Thousand US Dollar) required which his parents are now completely unable to provide. These college teachers (The parents) already spent $100 Thousand US Dollars for his treatment and to do that they already sold each & everything they had. Now they requested to the whole world to help this child.
Can't we just help this young angel to live in this world and make him realize humanism still exists in this world !!!! Just think him not a stranger but your own child or brother.

If anyone wants to help this young & little angel to survive in this world you can help through the followings:

Account Numbers:

1.
MD. ABDUR RAZZAK (Singapore A/C)
A/C NO 020-9-072989 DBS BANK, 6 SHENTON WAY, DBS BUILDING, SINGAPORE-068809
SWIFT CODE: DBSSSGSG


2. Md. Abdur Razzak (Shihab's Father)

A/C No: 13881
Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd., Mirpur, Dhaka or
SWIFT CODE: IBBLBDDH131

3. Md. Abdur Razzak
A/C No: 3863
Agrani Bank Ltd., Pallab
i, Dhaka or

4. Mrs. Dilara Afroz
A/C No: 5033161001
One Bank Ltd., Mirpur, Dhaka

You can also communicate with Shihab's parents to inspire & encourage them atleast (Now they are in Singapore) through:

Md. Abdur Razzak: 65-91354061 or
Mrs. Dilara Afroz: 65-91351252

You can also mail to Shihab's father at: md.abdurrazzak26@yahoo.com

I know we will not gonna disappoint this young angel & will let him live with us happily forever.


Visitor Map




8 comments:

Antar said...

Dear Shihab,

We all love you and you will be always with us. Believe me, you will fly again and will able to do whatever you want as you are going to well very soon. Because I believe in God and also believe in humans as humanism still exists.

Neelakshi said...

Dear Shihab,
I hope and pray that you get well soon. May God give you the courage to pull through this illness and preserve your sweetness and innocence.
god bless this little angel and give his parents the blessings to pull through this crisis without giving up their hope. The human spirit is trong enough to withstand all odds especially if courage and resilence are its keywords.

Nichiro said...

Dear Antar,

I know cancer better than most of you who are around.
My family has lost five people to this dreaded monster. One of my youngest cousin brother is now fighting for his life having fought this monster for last three years.

Yet we have not lost our will . We will fight on.
I am re posting a poem posted by the parent of a small boy who was fighting cancer.

I am also posting on behalf of all the bloggers here our little prayer for the precious little boy Shihab.


Al Hamdullilahi Rabillalamin
Arrehmanirrahim. Maliki Youmiddin.
Iyakanabadu vayiyakanastaiin
Ih Deena assiratul mustaquin
Siratallazina An Amta Alaihim
Ghairil magzubi Alaihim
Valazzalin.

Amin.


Fight For Life
© Lorna Mahan
Fight For Life

Storms of life are strong enough

without cancer stepping in,

Came creeping through the back door

just counting on a win.

Engaging you in battle

we firmly stand our ground,

Armed with courage, faith and hope,

our child's life we surround..

This fight rages day and night

the will to surivive is strong,

We will never surrender

In our lives you don't belong.

Prepare yourself to lose this time

our child's life you won't take,

This is a fight you will not win

Cancer, make no mistake!

©2007 By Lorna Mahan Sinjin's mom
Fight For Life © Lorna Mahan

Thanks Lorna Mahan for such an inspiring poem.

DS said...

Get well soon Kiddo... I know you are going through a rough patch at such an young Age, just checked your Video in Youtube and the inner me tells that you are going to come out of this nice and clear with total remission... You are now included in my daily prayers... God Bless with enough courage mustered for both you and you Parents during this short phase... and SHORT PHASE it shall be...

jatin said...

I pray to the almighty that little boy Shihab gets well soon.

Antar,

Whatever you are doing for this little boy is commendable and it shows that you are a very nice and humane person.May God be with you in your endeavour to help this small child.

Anonymous said...

Dear Antar,
This is singapore Bank address please upload this account numbers.

MD. ABDUR RAZZAK
A/C NO 020-9-072989 DBS BANK, 6 SHENTON WAY, DBS BUILDING, SINGAPORE-068809
SWIFT CODE: DBSSSGSG

Antar said...

Dear Shihab,

Today for the first time I talked to you and you can't imagine how much glad I am for that especially to hear your voice. You know, you are an angel and nothing bad can happened you. But you have to promise that when you will be completely fine and will be here you have to make a race with me. Ok. Love you very much. Will see you very soon.

Take care.

Unknown said...

Dear Shihab,

I cant even think of a child of your age suffering from such a horrible disease. Believe me, I have a little sister of almost same as your age. and I can feel how difficult it is for you and your parents. may Allah bless you and your parents and gives you and your family the strength to fight against this. we will be always there beside you.
I want to see you back with a smiling face :)

Get well soon

take care
Shopnil

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online